- all power steering components need replacement.
- Check for oil leaks and quote customer for repairs. Found the rack and pinion inner tie rod ends are bad and the rack needs to be replaced at this time. both front drive axles are in need of replacement at this time. engine valve cover gaskets, timing cover gasket, and oil pan gasket are leaking at this time and in need of replacement. recommend all around suspension at this time. customer authorized replacement of the oil pan gasket, timing cover gasket, and valve cover gaskets.Power steering pump, hoses and lines along with the rack and pinon should be replaced at this time. replaced all gaskets and topped off fluids. observed engine for leaks and checked computer for codes. found no codes present at this time and no leaks. customer is to call and return if any issues arise. Fuel Injector harness did not lock down properly at #7 and #1 cylinders. got connectors to lock in however replacement of all 8 connectors is recommended for this vehicle.
- ENGINE OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – F150,V8,4WD
- TIMING COVER &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – F150,V8,5.4L Eng Front Cover – [Includes: Replace Front Crankshaft Oil Seal except on Timing Belt applications.]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – F150,V8,5.4L Eng Both
Dean L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/3/2019